We are committed to thorough corporate ethics and legal compliance throughout the company, and it is a serious social responsibility to protect personal information, which is an important asset that we also entrust with the protection of personal information. Recognize and establish the policy regarding the handling of personal information as follows.
1. Handling of personal information
1) Acquisition of personal information The Company acquires personal information of customers (including persons in charge of business partners of corporations; the same applies below) within the scope necessary as part of each business activity such as the solar lighting business. there is.
2) Purpose of handling personal information We will handle the personal information we receive for the following purposes.
<Personal information of customers, etc.>
(1) Conducting and contacting business negotiations and meetings
(2) Implementation of work requested by customers, provision of our products, construction and services
(3) After-sales service
(4) Planning, research, development and quality improvement of our products, construction and services
(5) Response to inquiries from customers
(6) Provision of information and contact regarding our products, construction, and services
(7) Planning, guidance and operation of campaigns, events, seminars and exhibitions held by the Company
(8) Implementation of questionnaire survey and monitor
(9) Other purposes for which the customer individually agreed
<Personal information of applicants>
(1) Providing information to recruiting applicants and performing business related to recruiting activities
(2) Recruiting activities and communication at our company
3) Providing personal information to a third party We may provide the personal information you provide to our subcontractors to the extent necessary to achieve the above purpose of use. In addition, when it is necessary to protect human life, body, and property when it is based on laws and regulations (including the case where handling is required to comply with legal obligations), improvement of public health or sound children If it is necessary to promote training, or if it is necessary to cooperate with public institutions such as police and courts, we may provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the person himself / herself. There is.
4) Retention period of personal information We will retain the personal information for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was acquired. However, if there is a stipulation in the law, it will be the period stipulated by the law.
2. Compliance with laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information We comply with the laws, guidelines, and this policy related to the protection of personal information, including the "Law concerning the protection of personal information".
3. About safety management measures for personal information We have established a management system to protect the personal information from unauthorized access, loss, alteration, leakage of personal information, etc. Take measures. Also, when outsourcing, we will select a contractor who handles personal information appropriately, make necessary matters so that the contractor can carry out appropriate management, and strive to protect personal information.
4. About the website
Our site is created on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com offers a platform for selling goods and services online. Your data is stored on Wix.com's data storage devices, databases, and common Wix.com applications. The collected data is stored in a secure server protected by a firewall.
Wix.com, that is, all payment counters provided by our site are compliant with PCI-DSS by Wix.com. PCI-DSS is operated by the PCI Data Security Standard and is a joint venture of VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Satisfying the PCI-DSS standard will lead to safer handling of credit card information.
5. About cookies
Cookies are a function to store information such as websites visited by your browser on your computer.
We collect and store the information registered on the site or the customer information collected by other means. In addition, we collect the following information:
Internet protocol address (IP address), email address, password, connection information with the computer and purchase history used to connect the computer to the Internet. We make full use of software tools to collect information such as page response frequency, time spent on each page, page exchange information, and page browsing method. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email address, password, interaction history), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations and personal profile information.
6. About continuous improvement
7. Contact for handling personal information
4-10-13 Higashiryoke, Kawaguchi Saitama, Japan 332-0003